Community and Rural Development Department
Welcome to the Official Website of the Community & Rural Development Department...
Majority of the people in the State are living in rural areas. Development of the rural areas reflects the key development of the State. Hence, the Community & Rural Development Department.
- List of Candidates who have qualified under 3(f) in the Junior Rural Development Officer (JRDO) Mains Examination conducted on the 4th September 2020 by Community & Rural Development Department, Government of Meghalaya (87 KB)
- Final Result for the post of Block Coordinators in the office of DDU-GKY Meghalaya (305 KB)
- Result of the written examination held on the 4th December 2020 for the vacant posts of Block Coordinators under DDU-GKY Meghalaya (440 KB)
- Views and Comments on Selection of Ombudsman in West Jaintia Hills District, Meghalaya under MGNREGA (87 KB)
- List of Candidates eligible for the Written Test to be held on the 4th December, 2020 for the post of Block Coordinators under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY), Meghalaya (97 KB)
- Advertisement for deputation to the posts of Deputy Director and Assistant Director in the Directorate of Community & Rural Development, Meghalaya, Shillong (79 KB)